In honour of this milestone and, more importantly, you fine people who link up, we are celebrating with OctoberQuest (challenge, quilt fest - get it?). Anyways, your quest, should you choose to accept it is to finish up those quilty projects, whether it's for the upcoming Bloggers Quilt Festival, the 100 Day Hustle, Finish-A-Long, Halloween, Thanksgiving or even, gasp, Christmas (just think how Super Quilter-ish you'd feel if you were done some of your Christmas gifts before November even started). Or finish up those WIPs, UFOs, charity quilts, or um, overdue gifts -- you decide!
So here's how OctoberQuest will work:
- Your quilty project must be completely finished (As much as we love celebrating quilt tops or completed blocks, they will not be eligible for the prizes).
- You may enter more than one finish and even more than one finish each week. Just add a link for each finish to one of the linky parties.
- Your post/photo on Flickr/Picasa must have a link back to the TGIFF! site and the particular party you are participating in.
- Link up your quilty finish in any of the TGIFF! linky parties this month:
- October 5 - Janice @ Better Off Thread
- October 12 - M-R @ Quilt Matters
- October 19 - Jenelle @ Echinops and Aster
- October 26 - Lynette @ What a Hoot